Welcome to Radiance Dental Care!
At Radiance Dental Care, we understand that pain can be debilitating. We understand that chronic pain can lead to frustration and even depression. Here at Radiance, we are equipped with the right techniques and technology to first diagnose, then to treat and manage those stressful moments.
Whatever the pain may be, we take pride in doing our best to ensure your concerns are well taken care of, and that you will leave feeling better, happier and healthier.
“There is a light in this world, a healing spirit more powerful than any darkness we may encounter. We sometimes lose sight of this force when there is suffering, too much pain. Then suddenly, the spirit will emerge through the lives of ordinary people who hear a call and answer in extraordinary ways.”
– Richard Attenborough –
Dr Chionh Chye Kiat, Eric
Dr Chionh brings with him a wealth of experience and knowledge in the areas of implant and dental surgery as well as oral medicine. Upon meeting essential clinical, educational & training requirements stipulated by the Royal Colleges, & passing rigorous requisite entrance examinations, Dr Chionh was admitted to and holds full membership in all four Royal Surgical Colleges of the United Kingdom & Ireland.
His credentials/ accreditations/ memberships in professional organizations include:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Master of Science in Oral Medicine, University College London
- Graduate Certificate in Orofacial Pain, University of Southern California
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member, Faculty of Dentistry, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Member, Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow
- Member, Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member, Faculty of General Dental Practitioners of the United Kingdom, Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Registered & Accredited Botox & Filler Practitioner, Singapore Dental Council/Ministry of Health
- Accreditation in Dental Sleep Medicine, European Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Dr Chionh has a keen interest in pain management and enjoys diagnosing and discussing pain issues indepth with clients. Highly analytical and driven, Dr Chionh is passionate about treating pain issues and takes great pride in ensuring patients get better and regain their normal lifestyles.